So a couple of weeks ago we took the kids to WX Elementary to see Santa. We waited for about an hour, but it was worth it! The kids were so excited to tell Santa what they wanted. Luke was very nervous and it took all of his courage to tell Santa that he wants Geo Tracks Airport for Christmas. I was very proud of him! Jenna was very prepared and had written a list, all by herself and gave it to Santa. It was very cute! Santa gave them a big bag of peanuts and treats too. Speaking of Santa, the other day Dave and Jenna were talking about what they wanted for Christmas. Dave said that he wanted some hair. Jenna said" like a wig?" Dave said " No, real hair on my head." Jenna looked at him and said, " He's not that magic!" We had a pretty good laugh at that!
We have had such a fun time this month! I think that the kids are so cute dressed up in their snow stuff. They have really been enjoying the snow and having hot chocolate. On Saturday they were able to play outside while I went to see Twilight. Yes, I finally saw it and I loved it for the most part(but that is another discussion!)Anyway, it is such a fun time of the year! My kids are counting down until Christmas, every morning the first thing that they do is run downstairs to do the calendar. It has been so nice because I don't feel stressed. I only have a few presents to wrap , which I love to do( just ask my family about the tip jar!)AHHH life is good!:)
2 comments:
cute post
Hi Jess! Thanks for the invite! I'm glad things are going well for you. We should get together soon. It's so fun that our girls are only a few weeks apart!
Post a Comment