Friday, March 27, 2009
To Blog or not to Blog....
I have decided that I am apparently not a good blogger. I am struggling to find time to do it. I mean some days I am lucky to get us all dressed and fed before we have to do it all over again! Not to mention keeping the house clean enough to show to buyers, this is not an easy task as some of you can attest to! I really like to blog when I do it but that is my problem, we to find the time to do it. So here is my question to any of you who are still reading, when do you blog, where do you find the time? Right now I have a few minutes in which my kids are watching TV so that I can get a break from the whining of " Mom MOm MOM!!" There are so many things that I would love to do like scrapbooking blogging, etc. But where is the time to do all that! I feel like most of my time is used feeding Kira. She is the hungriest kiddo ever! She is a very happy girl, especially when she is eating! I mean she is not quite six months and she is already eating two feedings of good sized bowls of cereal and I just started vegetables yesterday, plus she is nursing quite a few times as well! She just can't get enough to eat! I mean look at those cheeks! She still wakes up in the middle of the night just starving. So anyway she is a very happy girl and the kids love playing with her, especially now that she is starting to laugh and play more.

This is her first feeding of rice cereal, i wasn't sure at first if she was ready, boy was I wrong she gobbled it up and wanted more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Jess...as you can tell by looking at my blog, I'm a little behind too! I was going to try for a once a month highlight and even that has not worked well. So I think now I am down to major family events! Good luck with the blogging. As for scrapbooking blogging...tell me more!
I blog at lunch...but then, I'm stuck at work while Jon is taking care of Hannah, so you might not have the same situation that I do of being stuck at a desk between Motions and Subpoenas. Taking a quick typing break for ME between the typing duties for my boss is a little easier than most other options.
I do love it when you do blog though!
You are moving?! I love it when you blog too, no matter how long it has been. I designated Monday night after the kids are in bed to blog.....sometimes I do...most likely not.
where are you moving?? I think your family looks great! Your babie should get with Charlie- I swear he's a bottomless pit.
Where are you moving to? We will miss you!!
Post a Comment