CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today we went to the Sweets candy Factory for preschool. The kids had so much fun! We got to try an orange stick right of the line, they are pretty yummy that fresh! We tried some taffy too. Kira hated wearing the hat, Luke thought it was cool! This is Luke with his friend Micah in their awesome hats. When I asked Luke what his favorite part of the tour was he said "Candy" Well of course! We learned that they certainly use a lot of sugar. Then of course we had to visit the shop afterwards. Luke had fun picking out different kinds of taffy and of course I had to get some chocolate covered cinnmin bears, I love them!!
Kira wouldn't wear the hat at first until the tour guide bribed her with some candy, then she was happy to just sit in the stroller with her candy! It was a very fun feild trip!
I just had to post this picture. Jenna and Luke were playing with the light sabers and Kira wanted to join in. She went right up to it and picked it up and started fighting Jenna like she was a natural! It was hilarious! I guess she has hung out with Luke enough!
Posted by Picasa