CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

potty face and kindergarten!

So you might be wondering what Luke is doing here, well, yep that is a potty on his face! the other day we thought it would be a good idea to show him his little potty and get him excited about going potty. well it worked just not in the way we would have liked. He takes the potty and puts it on his face and shouts look at me and them runs around saying "potty face" and laughing. It was pretty hilarious! Well, I guess it is getting him familiar with it right? He is definately our comedian!
I was looking through my pictures and had a longing to be back on the beach where it is nice and warm! So I just thought that I would share.
Today was a big step for me, I registered Jenna for Kindergarten! Yep, I am getting old,(at least I don't get stuff from the AARP like Dave!Sorry! Happy Birthday today! I love you!!) anyway we just went and filled out the paperwork for her to start this next school year. Crazy, that I am going to have a kid in school ! She is very excited, I am excited but a little nervous, all of you moms that have been through it I am sure understand. I am just going to miss her, we have lots of fun together. Alright enough of this sappy stuff... Anyway, it was just one of those things you have to do that make you think a little. But she will love it and do great!







2 comments:

Andrea Griggs

Luke is hilarious-I love it! Isn't it surreal to sign your first child up for kindergarten? Good luck and enjoy it.

Woodbury Fam

penguinCrazy that Jenna is starting Kindergarten...Then they become full day kids and you going what happened I'm not this old. And then you turn 30...anyway. She will be great and you'll get used to her being gone, but you'll still feel old.