CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm a BIG girl now!

So last week, we got a toddler bed for Kira. She was so excited and kept saying "how amazin'! how amazin' mom!" It sounded like she was a southern belle! Super cute. The first night she fell out of her bed three times but now its lots better and only occasionally she'll fall. She just loves it because she can get in and out all by herself. Sometimes that is not such a great thing!


So we got the bed on Monday and Saturday she decided that she wanted to go potty. (well I suggested it and she agreed) she has been doing fabulously well! Everyday has gotten better and today she has been dry all day, so far! Of course this happens right after I bought two pkgs. of diapers at Costco! Oh well, it is totally worth it! She also learned to open doors too! In one week she went from baby to big girl just like that! I had to take the crib down for the first time since Jenna used it (sniff, sniff). So it has been a big week for us! I am so very proud of my Kira! She is learning and growing so much! Jenna has been a super help with Kira going potty. It is nice to have good helpers!
First night in her new bed!